Open Source Engineer
About The Position
We are expanding the team and looking for an engineer experienced in open source development and the cloud-native ecosystem.
Aqua Security provides the next generation of Cloud Native security solutions, and open source has been a core part of our DNA and strategy. Our world-class open source engineering group has produced some of the industry’s most successful open source security solutions like Trivy (security scanner), Kube-bench (Kubernetes compliance), Kube-hunter (Kubernetes pen-testing), Starboard (Kubernetes-native security toolkit).
About the team:
- Globally distributed, and remote-first (work from home, flexible schedule)
- Work exclusively on open source projects, public on GitHub, using your personal GitHub credentials
- Contribute to other community projects related to cloud-native security
- High autonomy, low ceremony. You are in charge of a project including its product and roadmap decisions
- Impactful and influencing both within the company and across the industry
- Share your work with the world by public speaking at meetups and conferences, YouTube videos, and blog posts
You can see our work here:
- Go programming language
- Linux fundamentals, and “system engineering” orientation
- The cloud native landscape of projects and technologies
- Kubernetes development (i.e developing controllers, CRDs, using client-go, understanding Kubernetes’ architecture)
- Extra points for: Demonstrated participation in industry working groups (e.g CNCF/Kubernetes/OpenSSF SIGs), or some background in information security
Now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a late stage start-up widely known for being the largest pure play cloud native security vendor, focusing exclusively on cloud native technologies such as containers, serverless, VMs and Kubernetes. We recently secured $135M in series E funding pushing us over $1B in company valuation.
The Complete Cloud Native Security Platform ☁️🔒
#aquasecteam #cloudsecurity #aquaseclife