Sr. Sales Development Representative
About The Position
Aqua Security Software is in search of a Senior Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our growing SDR team. As a Sr. SDR, you will partner with our Key Named Account representative and help to drive revenue growth and market share through prospecting and engaging with our key target accounts. This is a phenomenal opportunity for a highly driven and enthusiastic individual looking to grow their Sales career.
This position will be a hybrid role based in our Burlington, MA office. Only local candidates will be considered.
In This Role, your key responsibilities and focus areas will be:
- Work closely and collaboratively with our Named Account Sales team members to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies within a defined set of accounts (account mapping, partner discussions, managing key introductory calls).
- Conduct high quality and volume prospecting (60-100 activities per day) to qualify leads through a variety of avenues such as calls, emails, and social media (i.e. LinkedIn).
- Generating qualified meetings and pipeline for the Key Named Account team. You will receive ongoing, personalized sales coaching which will allow you to cultivate your own sales skills and methodologies.
- Effectively manage outbound prospecting initiatives.
- Conduct high-level discovery conversations in target accounts and seek to identify the customers key needs.
- Schedule discovery meetings for our Key Named Account team members to further assess a prospect's business and potential fit for Aqua Security.
- Help companies realize the potential of our solutions.
- Work in collaboration with Marketing to develop targeted marketing tactics to attract your assigned target accounts.
- Manage, track and report on all activities and results.
- Learn how a variety of businesses operate, what cyber security challenges they face daily, and how technology can dramatically improve their businesses lives and help customers to understand how our solution can solve their business challenges.
We're Looking for Candidates With:
- Previous outbound prospecting experience (minimum of 1 year)
- A competitive drive and a track record of high achievement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Sales or equivalent.
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of general business processes, roles, and organizational structures.
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in CRM and LinkedIn
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who challenge you to raise the bar.
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Are naturally curious and passionate about ongoing and continuous learning.
- A "one-speed" energy with a highly self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection daily
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT AQUA
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $265M in VC funding
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open-source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you are ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel and lots more!