About The Position
Aqua’s Global Sales Development team solves real-world security challenges for our customers. We are the only cloud native security provider securing the build, infrastructure, and running workloads of container applications. Fearlessly going toe-to-toe with any competition, we highly value our dedicated sales experts for the job they do.
Aqua Security is a UNICORN! We bridge the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation. We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact.
- Total of $265M in VC funding – Most Recent Series E funding event March 2021
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open-source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
As a Sales Development (SDR) Manager for Aqua Security, you will manage the SDR strategy, KPI’s, day-to-day activities and training of our SDR team, coaching them as they drive meetings, Introduction calls and pipeline to support revenue growth for our sales organization. As our Global SDR Leader you will play an integral role in coaching and ramping our team to success. The team covers North America and EMEA. You will work closely with the existing team of 15 with 2 team leads, partner closely with our sales team and our Marketing team to define our ABX strategy and outbound process. You will report directly to the Sr. Director Global Sales.
You will lead an established team of sales development representatives which will grow in 2021. We are looking for a hands-on leader to get in the trenches, lead by example, and coach your team to achieve success. You are a true mentor who wants to educate your team, and not only help them succeed in their current roles but help them develop their career at Aqua.
This position will report to our US Headquarters in Burlington, MA on a hybrid model.
- Hire and coach a high functioning team of Sales Development Representatives to work with our Aqua Sales team.
- Implement and monitor productivity goals, objectives and incentive initiatives that motivate and develop your team towards a career in sales with Aqua.
- Work closely with our sales team to increase the conversion of leads.
- Measure the effectiveness of campaigns and your team to hold SDRs accountable for meeting goals; track daily activity and report out weekly, quarterly, and annually on related outcomes.
- Collaborate with our marketing team to define and grow our outbound and accounts-based marketing strategy.
- Work closely with our Outreach system to monitor and create effective sequences with our marketing and product teams.
- Lead with a data-centric approach to analyzing performance of the SDR Team performance inclusive of messaging and campaigns and make adjustments to improve results.
- Minimum of 3 years experience leading and growing a team of SDR representatives in a technical organization (SaaS experience highly desired).
- Prior experience in a quota carrying sales role is a plus.
- Strong analytical mindset and proven experience utilizing data to manage and drive growth and efficiency of a Global lead generation organization.
- You are Passionate about sales, people development and coaching.
- Experience with LinkedIn, Salesforce, Gong, Outreach.
- You have a team-oriented mindset and feel most successful when empowering others.
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a Global environment.
- You understand and are interested in the Cloud Native Environment and interested in Aqua’s products and Journey.