Sales Development Representative
About The Position
Aqua’s sales team solves real-world security challenges for our customers. We are the only cloud native security provider securing the build, infrastructure, and running workloads of container applications. Fearlessly going toe-to-toe with any competition, we highly value our dedicated sales experts for the job they do. Due to Aqua's growth, we are expanding our team. Whether you are looking to learn from the best, or simply be the best, there’s a seat at the table for you at Aqua.
Are you looking for a long-term career in sales but being turned down due to lack of experience?
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) role is the point of entry into the Aqua Inside Sales team. The SDR will conduct high volume prospecting with the goal of scheduling discovery meetings for their designated territory sales team. An SDR at Aqua will receive significant training which will position you for success and growth. You will learn how businesses operate, what cyber security challenges they face on a daily basis, and how Aqua’s technology can dramatically improve their business lives. This role will open doors to a very fulfilling and lucrative career in software sales with Aqua and is a phenomenal opportunity for competitive candidates with a 4-year degree.
- 4-year college degree
- Track record of high achievement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who challenge you to be better
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Are naturally curious and passionate
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- A "one-speed" energy with a highly self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection on a daily basis
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, with a self-starter attitude and a detail-oriented approach
- Must be able to work effectively in a team-oriented organization
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT AQUA:
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $130M in VC funding
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel and lots more!