Territory Account Manager, Federal
About The Position
Aqua’s sales team solves real-world security challenges for our customers. We are the only cloud native security provider securing the build, infrastructure, and running workloads of container applications. Fearlessly going toe-to-toe with any competition, we highly value our dedicated sales experts for the job they do. Whether you are looking to learn from the best, or simply be the best, there’s a seat at the table for you at Aqua.
Aqua Security is currently hiring a Territory Account Manager, Federal. In this position, you will use your sales skills and strong relationship building capabilities to generate new customer opportunities with a focus on Civilian Agencies. You will manage client relationships throughout the complete sales cycle from prospect to closure of the opportunity, through deployment and ongoing customer satisfaction. You will be expected to establish trusted relationships and leverage internal technical resources to influence the sales cycle. The ability to work effectively in a team-oriented organization is a must. The right person for this role thrives in a dynamic and fast-growing startup environment where you can work very independently.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience selling a complex software preferably Security, DevOps or Cloud solutions
- Minimum 2 years of software sales experience in the federal vertical
- Prior experience closing six figure deals with large enterprise customers
- Work effectively in a Channel Partner model
- Strong ability to build partnerships with executives in target prospects and vertical markets
- Requisite training in sales methodologies such as Solution Selling, Sandler, Miller-Heiman, SPIN Selling, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, with a self-starter attitude and a detail-oriented approach
- The ability to travel within the territory 40-50% of the time
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT AQUA:
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $130M in VC funding
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel and lots more!