VP, Global Channels & Alliances
About The Position
Aqua is looking for a seasoned and impressive worldwide Channel and Alliances leader to join our team during a time of expansive growth. The VP, Worldwide Channels & Alliances will be responsible for developing the strategic vision and ensuring a successful execution to maintain and build a top-notch global Channel & Alliances program. In building a world-class channel & Alliances organization, the VP will play a key role in expanding Aqua’s market share and revenue through the growth of our partner and alliance ecosystem and programs.
- Develop and refine the Company’s channel and alliance strategy to expand Aqua’s presence across all market segments and regions.
- Develop and grow the partner ecosystem to ensure optimal coverage to achieve business targets. Prioritize investments and resource allocation.
- With a data driven approach, continually analyze, clarify, and validate partner needs. Track, measure and report-out on channel effectiveness against targets. Drive measurable incremental business outcomes for Aqua.
- Have a solid understanding of our channel and alliance partners business and implement strategies to ensure their success through a combined partnership.
- Effectively manage and lead a global team including KPI’s, performance and development of team members.
- Build a strong team that will effectively recruit, onboard, and develop committed, loyal, scalable partners.
- Collaborate with multiple cross-functional departments through the strategic development and execution process of various channel and alliance programs.
- Partner closely with Marketing to ensure the execution of programs and events to drive channel and alliance leads, pipeline and deal progression.
- Demonstrated progressive channel leadership experience globally, ideally in a SaaS environment
- Minimum of 5 years in a Channel & Alliances leadership role with proven success in scaling and leading a successful global Channel and Alliances team with impressive revenue growth.
- Existing relationships with global VARS, Consulting & MSSP and Cloud Alliance Partners.
- Experience building and managing channel programs in multiple regions around the world (Americas, EMEA, APAC, US Federal)
- Prior track record of success in worldwide channels & alliance strategic planning, owning sales targets and managing sales forecasts.
- Strong track record of defining and executing within a metrics driven environment.
- Experience in a global high-growth technology company. Strong ability to interact and influence effectively with C-level executives and team members.
- A record of attracting, developing, and retaining top talent.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills both with internal stakeholders, external partners/customers and within a global organization.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a global environment with strong organizational and project management skills.
- Alignment to our core values and operating with high integrity and respect.
- Ability to travel globally as needed.
Aqua Security is a UNICORN! We bridge the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation. We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact.
- Total of $265M in VC funding – Most Recent Series E funding event March 2021
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open-source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research