About The Position
Aqua’s sales team solves real-world security challenges for our customers. We are the only cloud native security provider securing the build, infrastructure, and running workloads of container applications. Fearlessly going toe-to-toe with any competition, we highly value our dedicated Solutions Architect experts for the job they do. Whether you are looking to learn from the best, or simply be the best, there’s a seat at the table for you at Aqua.
As a Solutions Architect you will be responsible for providing subject-matter expertise on the security of running software containers (Docker and other formats), which are rapidly being adopted in enterprise deployments. You will drive technical relationships with all stakeholders and support sales opportunities. You will work closely with the sales team throughout the sales process to ensure all of the client’s technical needs are understood and met with the best possible solution. You can expect to travel 20-30%.
This role will be based in London.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communications skills and be able to translate technical requirements for a non-technical audience. This person can multi-task, is self-motivated, while still interacting well with a team; is highly organized with high energy level and a can-do attitude. Required skills include:
- 5 years’ experience as a Pre-Sales Engineer or Solutions Architect, working with enterprise software products or services
- Must have experience working with container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, RedHat, OpenShift, Mesos
- Ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions
- Ability to present at industry events and technical meetups
- Knowledge of general security practices, regulatory compliance requirements, organizational structures, and corporate cultures
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Recent familiarity or hands-on experience with:
- Linux distributions, Windows Server
- Networking configurations, routing, firewalling
- DevOps ecosystem: CI, CD tools, orchestration tools, data center automation, open source tools like Jenkins
- Cloud computing environments (AWS, Azure, and Google Compute)
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT AQUA:
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $130M in VC funding
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel and lots more!