Aqua is looking for a passionate and experienced infrastructure security engineer, who will build and maintain our security infrastructure.
What will you do as an security automation infrastructure engineer:
- Take part in leading the security automation infrastructure.
- Develop security tools and security infrastructures.
- Develop and manage the CI/CD process.
- At least 3 years of experience in developing automation infrastructure.
- 3 years proven hands-on experience with python/Go programming languages.
- Experience with Continuous Integration & Deployment principles.
- Experience with the following tools Docker, Jenkins, git.
- Strong Database and SQL/Elastic search/MongoDB knowledge.
- Excellent Communication and articulation skills.
- Hands-on experience of *nix systems.
Bonus Skills and Experience
- Contributor to open source projects.
- Experience in security methodologies and automation practices.
- Experience with automation security tools.
- UI development experience
- Experience in working with orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes.