We are looking for a strong security analyst lead to join our security team, with experience in vulnerability analysis and indecent response experience.
You’ll be in charge on monitoring and assessing new threats and provide mitigation.
• 3+ Years' experience in Web-Application & Network Penetration Testing or adjacent fields
• 2+ years's experince as a team leader or similar role
• Understand and apply attack and penetration concepts including the attack surface; identification of system software and configuration vulnerabilities and critical information, data and processes that must be protected.
• Strong understanding of Linux OS
• Experienced security researcher or analyst
• Python developer proven experience
• Deep understanding Application level security threats
• Great communication skill
• Independent, curious, and fast learner. Eager to learn new things
• Cloud native technologies (kubernets, containers, serverless) experience
• Experience with reverse engineering tools (e.g. disassemblers, debuggers, instrumentation frameworks, etc.)
• Experience with vulnerability research Shell code, ROP, ASLR, exploit types, and heap manipulation