Global Compensation, Benefits & People Analytics Expert
About The Position
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
If you’re ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun!
We are looking for a passionate and proactive Expert to design, implement and oversee Aqua Global Compensation & Benefits programs, as well as People Analytics practices.
This is an amazing opportunity for you to lead the establishment of our Comp & Ben and analytics function, and to strategically contribute to Aqua’s scale by ensuring we are attracting and retaining strong talents.
- Design and manage global annual programs, such as Merit Increase, Head-Count Planning, Equity Cycles, Incentive Plans, etc.
- Define the principles and matrix of Aqua C &B philosophy and strategy
- Conduct on-going job analysis, competitive benchmarking and comp structure for new hires and promotion offers
- Maintain the relationship with the external compensation consulting company
- Establish the People Analytics domain to enable data-driven decisions, and to flag special trends of the people in Aqua.
- Responsible for global employee relations including employment terms and employment agreements
- Advise and mentor on state and federal employment regulations, benefits, and compensation market practices, etc.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in the Global Comp & Ben domain – Must
- Experience in a global Business environment – Must
- Excellent MS Office skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Excellent Analytical capabilities with knack for spreadsheets and data mining
- Proven experience in structuring C&B processes from scratch
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Financial management and budgeting skills
- Experience in workforce planning – an Advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields - Must
- Master’s degree in relevant fields – Advantage
- High level English - Must