Global learning and development lead
About The Position
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud- native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
If you’re ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun!
This role is an opportunity to create an impact by recognizing the learning and development needs and creating innovative solutions in a company that embrace change and constantly improves.
You will part of the HR team and will be reporting to the HR IL and Global Organizational Development Manager and working closely with Aqua employees.
- Design, develop & implement internal cross-organization learning programs
- Develop guides and materials, manage new employee training and induction programs, produce training materials for in-house learning activities, help to create personalized on boarding programs.
- Establish and deliver global learning processes including budget allocation and prioritization
- Conduct learning needs analysis with business managers and HR Business Partners
- Research new technologies and methodologies in organizational learning
- Assess & Coordinate training solutions
- Manage employee life cycle process - with guidance
- HRBP to individuals and team leaders - Growth area
- At least 3 years’ experience in leading learning and development domain in a Global Hi-Tech company – Must
- Proven experience in leading cross organization learning programs
- HR Generalist background is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of various professional learning solutions
- Proficient in MS Office knowledge
- Graphic skills
- Proficiency in eLearning techniques
- Hands on experience in LMS admin- Plus
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Innovative thinking
- Native English level- Plus