Cloud Software Engineer
About The Position
Aqua Security enables enterprises to secure their container-based and cloud-native applications from development to production, accelerating cloud native adoption and bridging the gap between DevOps and IT security.
About The Position
We are building a state-of-the-art security platform for large enterprises in the exciting and innovative new field of Cloud Native Security. Our systems are deployed on thousands of customer servers around the world. A distributed system to watch over distributed systems!
Our product is composed of multiple components, installed on-premises in our customer's cloud environments, but also has SaaS components, plugins for various CI/CD systems and many more. Almost everything runs inside containers. It is written in Go - an exciting new language from Google, and heavily depends on free software/open-source components. Our web UI is currently written in VueJS. We are primarily a Linux company, but our software also supports Windows and Mac. Our R&D team is comprised of both young and experienced developers who love what they do. We are using cutting-edge technologies in an environment that encourages new ideas and experimentation.
We are looking for a qualified, experienced, self-motivated and inspired Devops Engineer to lead the application life cycle of a large scale distributed system, The team member will join a highly-skilled team, and will need to be familiar with emerging technologies in the field and make decisions regarding the use of those technologies.
As a Cloud Devops Engineer, you will be responsible for complex CI/CD processes that will enable fully automated, high-quality deliverables of the Aqua security Cloud Native Platform Protection products. You will build and support production-grade environments based on Kubernetes , Lambda, functions , Kubernetes in many flavours like AWS, EKS, GKE, TKG across multiple cloud providers. You will improve the reliability, security, resilience, and performance of the services on aqua cloud infrastructure. You will Install, configure, update and troubleshoot our product services and tools.
- 5+ years of experience in Cloud Devops Engineer Role
- Experience with cloud providers, cloud native systems and micro-services
- Experience with CI tools (Jenkins - a must)
- Experience in Infrastructure as code. Preferred: Ansible, Cloud Formation, Terraform
- Backend coding experience (Golang/Python or any other language – a must)
- Strong background in Linux OS and Shell/bash scripts
- Experience with container orchestration tools - Kubernetes, Openshift, Rancher, etc.
- Experience with Serverless - Lambda functions, step Functions – (a must)
- Familiarity and experience with Agile/SCRUM based development methodology
- Networking, network security and have a deep knowledge of TCP/IP
- Excellent automated builds and deployments experience.
- Experience with configuration management tools (such as Chef, Puppet Ansible) is a plus.
- Monitoring platforms - Datadog preferred
- ArgoCD Workflow experience (Optional)
The Complete Cloud Native Security Platform ☁️🔒
#aquasecteam #cloudsecurity #aquaseclife