About The Position
We're looking for a Talent Sourcer to join our Global Talent Acquisition team!
We believe in practical and creative ways to find leading talents, and we invest a lot of time activating passive candidates through a highly engaged approach.
In this role, you will leverage your creativity in finding and engaging candidates on the various career opportunities at Aqua.
As a member of our team, the Sourcer works closely with our Recruiters and hiring managers to develop strategies to find relevant candidates.
You will build relationships within the industry to identify the right talent and channels to target.
We’re looking for a dynamic Sourcer who brings a level of motivation, curiosity, and scrappiness to our team!
Owning the sourcing process by Interacting with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Slack, and Github) and other creative platforms.
Help to define, design, and implement search strategies for a variety of roles. This includes understanding and mapping the talent landscape, and market research.
Strategize different projects to build talent pipelines and execute tactical research, meetups, events, and sourcing campaigns.
Promote our employer brand online and offline.
Maintain candidate databases (using Comeet) and communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities.
Collaborate with Recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand the requirements of the role, the function, and how it fits into the organization
Deep understanding of Aqua's business, while using data to support recruiting decision-making.
- At least 1-2 years of sourcing experience within a rapidly growing organization
- Demonstrable history of developing and using creative sourcing strategies.
- Strong market knowledge of the competitive landscape for talent (especially technical roles)
- Ability to build talent pipelines and execute tactical research, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns.
- Successful track record of achieving targets, whether those be deadlines and recruiting goals, by Keeping a high level of professionalism under a Stressful work environment
- Team player & 'Can Do' approach
- Fluent English, reading, writing, and verbal.
- Previous experience with Comeet – an Advantage
- BSc in Human Resources, Behavioral Sciences or equivalent- an advantage