Cloud QA Engineer
About The Position
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
Now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a hyper-growth start up, but still small enough to make a big impact. We have cool employees around the globe, and aside from being a leader in a hot industry of container security, we love to laugh and have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great culture, international travel, and lots more!
This is an exciting role with the opportunity to have a real impact on the customer experience. We’re looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer who has a demonstrated background of taking Customer Service Assurance to the next level. We’re looking for an individual who’s passionate about quality, but more importantly, providing the actionable insights and drive to make a difference to our customers, our employees, and our company.
In this role, you will, write, run and verify functional tests and verify customer bug fixes, both in automated and manual, while working on top of the cutting-edge technologies such as Kubernetes, OpenShift, Containers, Serverless and be part of the Cloud Native and Security Ecosystem.
- Validate complex customer scenarios before release.
- Be part of the Quality & Release process while supporting continues delivery of updates to the field.
- Work closely with engineering, product and field teams to ensure safe delivery of software to Aqua’s customer base.
- Document the validations of fixes
- Write and maintain the team knowledge base
- At least 4 years of experience as a manual QA engineer
- Highly skilled with Linux - a must
- Experience working and operating with at least one cloud environment (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure etc.) - a must
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience with Docker - a must
- Familiar with containerized environments such as Kubernetes or OpenShift, etc.
- Scripting experience (Python/ Bash) – an advantage
- Strong technical skills; ability to deep dive into complex problems and qualify them to release.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Self-driven and demonstrated ability to achieve goals in an innovative and fast paced environment.
- Technology enthusiast with fast learning (hands-on) skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English