Software Engineer in Sustain
About The Position
We are looking for a talented software engineer who is innovative, passionate and customer enthusiast to join our top-notch sustain development team.
The Customer Focus Development Group at Aqua is focused on our customer needs for highly performing product with reduction of the overall friction of major and minor issues emerging from the field.
Aqua is the largest “pure play” cloud-native security vendor, focusing exclusively on cloud native technologies. Aqua protects applications from development to production, across VMs, containers, and serverless workloads, up and down the stack.
As we rapidly grow, we are expanding our strong, high-performing team by recruiting highly professional and creative software engineers, enthusiastic about software, security, quality, open-source technology, and building scalable distributed systems.
This is an amazing opportunity to join the X-Force Group as we lay the foundation for a new game-changing large-scale SaaS platform using the best-of-breed cloud technologies.
In this position you will:
- Collaborate closely with support, customer success and customers to identify and solve challenging problems.
- Take full responsibility and ownership of your escalations and customer defects backlog, through the troubleshooting and development to resolution.
- Act as a focal point for extreme product situations and tight scheduled issues involving management and CS to fast resolution.
- Work with experienced and talented engineers in a CI/CD environment with cutting edge technologies.
- Work in an environment that supports individual growth.
- Make an impact to organization growth.
- Bsc. in computer science or equivalent engineering experience.
- Proven skills in the software development, at least one language – Must, GO – big advantage
- Proven skills in development and maintenance of backend systems
- Minimum 3+ years professional troubleshooting experience
- Experience in orchestrated and containerized environments - Big advantage
- Solid knowledge in Linux systems and strong Cloud experience – A Must
- A firm understanding of microservice architecture principles and distributed systems.
- Excellent communication skills – high verbality and working with closely customers.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technology and work effectively both independently and as part of a team
This is a rare opportunity to join a global late-stage startup that has recently become a Unicorn, but still small enough for engineers to make a huge impact. You will have the opportunity to take full responsibility and ownership of your projects, from definition and design, through development and testing to post-deployment.