Customer QA Engineer
About The Position
Aqua is the largest “pure play” cloud-native security vendor, focusing exclusively on cloud native technologies. Aqua protects applications from development to production, across VMs, containers, and serverless workloads, up and down the stack.
The X-Force Group at Aqua is looking for a COST (Customer Oriented Scenario Testing) engineer who is innovative, versatile, and passionate about cloud technologies, to join our top-notch team of Software & DevOps engineers.
As we rapidly grow, we are expanding our strong, high-performing team by recruiting highly professional and creative software engineers, enthusiastic about software, security, open-source technology, and building scalable distributed systems.
Our group is responsible to build the Customer Oriented Infrastructure and perform customer-centric quality checks considering customer experience objectives instead of traditional testing objectives.
This is an amazing opportunity to join the X-Force Group as we lay the foundation for a new game-changing large-scale SaaS platform using the best-of-breed cloud technologies.
In this position you will:
1. Design and Architect production like environments which resembles like customer environments, working with our core architects, field teams, and customers.
2. Collaborate closely with engineers, product owners and designers, to identify and solve challenging problems.
3. Take full responsibility and ownership of your projects, from definition and design, through development and testing to post-deployment.
4. Build multi-tenant scalable infrastructure deployed as part of a SaaS/On-Prem product.
5. Work with experienced and talented engineers in a CI/CD environment with cutting edge technologies.
6. Plan and execute PoCs to assess new technologies and products.
7. Work in an environment that supports individual growth.
8. Make an impact to organization growth.
1. BE/B-Tech. in computer science or equivalent engineering experience.
2. Minimum 5+ years professional experience in IT industry
3. Minimum of 2 years experience in Kubernetes & DevOps
4. Strong in QA (Quality Analysis)
5. Solid Linux experience
6. Strong Cloud and Cloud Native experience
7. Working experience with bash, Python
8. Working Experience with Database & Observability Platforms – Grafana, Dynatrace
9. A firm understanding of microservice architecture principles and distributed systems.
10. Excellent communication skills and high ability to lead and motivate.
11. Be a collaborative team player with a “can-do” attitude.
12. Be able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and accommodate well shift in priorities.