About The Position
We are looking for a talented Frontend Engineer to join our scrum team, in charge of developing Aqua's management console - a multi-component system with many responsibilities, performing various background jobs and large-scale data processing; supplying REST APIs, a web based UI and more.
In this role, you will take part in further development of our management console, building visually appealing UI for our Cloud Native security solution. You will be translating UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
At Aqua, you will not be writing code for in-house applications. You will be writing code for large technology companies, banks, government agencies and multi-national chains.
Aqua Security enables enterprises to secure their container-based and cloud-native applications from development to production, accelerating container adoption, and bridging the gap between DevOps and IT security.
We are building a state-of-the-art security platform for large enterprises in the exciting and innovative new field of software containers. Our systems are deployed on thousands of customer servers around the world. A distributed system to watch over distributed systems!
Our product is composed of multiple components, mostly installed on-premise in our customer's cloud environments, but also has SaaS components, plugins for various CI/CD systems and many more. Almost everything runs inside containers. It is written in Go - an exciting new language from Google, and heavily depends on free software/open source components. Our web UI is currently written in VueJS. We are primarily a Linux company, but our software also supports Windows and Mac. Our R&D team is comprised of both young and experienced developers who love what they do. We are using cutting-edge technologies in an environment that encourages new ideas and experimentation.
- Track record of delivering various features in large-scale applications or core systems with at least 5 years of experience. If you've written UI code in big data applications handling multitudes of data or real-time events, you're in.
- Experience writing multi-component systems or micro-services, with architectures requiring efficient inter-application communication.
- Experience writing UI code in a high-level language such as Angular, Vue, or React etc. If you're already writing Vue code, that's a big plus.
- Experience with CSS pre-processor such as: SaSS or Less- a must
- Familiarity with a state management library like: Vuex, Redux - a must
- Experience with Quasar framework – an advantage
- Experience with Webpack – an advantage
- Experience with container platforms and orchestrators such as Docker, Kubernetes and OpenShift is a plus. If you can name one way in which a container is different than a regular process, you're golden.
- Are you a free software/open source nerd? Do you maintain open-source projects? Are you a Hacker News reader? well do we have the job for you!