About The Position
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to lead the application life cycle of a large scale distributed system, The team member will join highly-skilled team, and will need to be familiar with emerging technologies in the field and make decisions regarding the use of those technologies.
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for all operational aspects of the production, staging, QA and Dev environments and infrastructure, working on cross-cloud platforms and will test modern technologies in the container landscape.
- Backend coding experience (Golang, Python, Node, Java)
- Strong background in Linux OS, Shell scripts and containerized environments (Docker)
- Experience with cloud providers, cloud native systems and micro-services
- Experience with CI tools ie Jenkins
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Ansible, Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
- Knowledge of IT operations, networking, storage and security best practices
- Experience with container orchestration tools - Kubeneres, Openshift, etc.- big advantage
- Experience with Serverless - Lambda, Functions - advantage
At Aqua Security, founded by IT security veterans, we recognize that application containers present the next major development in data center technology. Containerized environments create a new opportunity to reinvent application security – more effectively and efficiently than ever!