About The Position
Aqua Security is building a state-of-the-art SaaS platform for large enterprises in the exciting and innovative new field of cloud security. Our open-core SaaS platform is used by thousands of developers, businesses, and enterprises to keep their cloud workloads secure.
We are looking for a talented Engineering Team Lead to join our cloud security group, in charge of leading a team of 4-5 software and infrastructure developers. You and your team will be responsible for developing new features and services for Aqua’s cloud security platform, automating its security controls and compliance scanning engines across Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Compute Platform (GCP), and delivering product updates to its APIs and UI.
The Aqua cloud security product is comprised of multiple components, based on an open source core engine, written in Node.js and deployed on top of serverless technologies in AWS. Our team is comprised of developers who love what they do. We are using cutting-edge technologies in an environment that encourages new ideas and experimentation.
What You Will Do
- Lead a team of 4-5 software engineers to deliver new features, updates, and enhancements to Aqua’s cloud security SaaS platform
- Serve as Scrum Leader for your team, running sprint planning meetings and owning the end-to-end delivery of features
- Work with the Engineering and Product leadership to scope and develop timelines and deliverables for new projects
- Expand Aqua’s repository of open source cloud security auditing controls to cover the latest cloud services across AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Evaluate the newest cloud services for their security controls, working to develop recommended security best practices
- Convert cloud security whitepapers, documentation and API reference material to automated cloud security checks
- Automate adherence with compliance programs such as PCI, HIPAA and NIST in cloud environments
- Work with Aqua customers to evaluate custom cloud architecture and build automated security policies
- Enhance the Aqua cloud security platform via the development of new backend features, microservices, and APIs
- Develop testing and deployment automation for features, projects, and microservices developed by your team
- Assist with the expansion of your team by participating in the hiring process for new engineers
This position is based in our Hyderabad, India office.