About The Position
As part of the Customer Success team at Aqua Security, you will contribute to our goal of deploying Aqua solutions into customer environments. The primary aim of the role is to provide architectural guidance on the installation, configuration and use of Aqua Security solutions, working in concert with our Customer Success Managers. The output of your work is measured by fully deployed customers who are able to secure their development pipelines, infrastructure and workloads running in a cloud environment.
- Becoming and remaining a trusted technical advisor to Aqua Customers, staying current on the ever changing and evolving state of technology both within and adjacent to the Aqua platform
- Maintain a broad and deep technical understanding of the Aqua Security product line and the underlying technologies and protocols.
- Managing a portfolio of customers and ensuring that technical on-boarding and deployment of Aqua products is achieved
- Managing a book of business with the Aqua Customer Success Manager to ensure that a customer is successful and expands their use of Aqua over time
- Design customer solutions using Aqua patterns and deployment standards
- Solicit reviews from stakeholders and other SMEs
- Trusted technical advisor to our customers, staying current on the ever-evolving state of technology, including both technology that is in Aqua and in complementary/competitive fields outside of it
Skills and knowledge:
- Knowledge of Cloud Native technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Platforms, Cloud Native Security ecosystem tools
- Comfortable leading customers in interactive workshops and individual interactions.
- Able to enable customer personnel, engage in in-depth technical conversations and hands-on technical sessions and ability to adapt to the level of your audience
- Ability to analyze customer requirements and translate into architectural guidance and designs for Aqua Security products
- Manage multiple customer implementations simultaneously
- Ability to coach Professional Services consultants both at Aqua and at our Partners
- Ability to operate as a customer advocate if required for product defects
- Ability to work within a pre-defined project scope where required
- Able to create technical knowledge base articles, guides and documentation as required to enable and educate Aqua customers
- Ability to define project requirements and manage the day-to-day work of projects independently
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
Technology and Tools:
- Deep knowledge of container technology and orchestration such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift and Rancher
- Experience with deployment tools and cli such as Helm, Kubectl, Openshift oc, Kubernetes Operators
- Familiarity with Cloud Environments such as AWS, GCP, Azure
- Familiarity with concepts like Immutable Infrastructure, Infrastructure-as-code, Configuration Management and Automation
- Familiarity with DevOps processes and CI/CD pipelines
- Familiarity with Secret management within DevOps and in containerized environments. Experience with Infrastructure and Observability of meshed services and networks
- Very strong proficiency and systems administration experience with Linux, Unix or Windows
- Collaboration and project management tools (i.e. Jira, Asana, Microsoft 360, Sharepoint)
Teamwork / Other
- Ability to collaborate with others in Customer Success and Sales – notably Support, Services, sales, product and documentation teams.
- Acting as an intermediary between the wider customer success group, product management and research and development teams to understand and convey complex technical issues via engineering Jira tickets.
- Proactive communication and self-education
- Commitment to lifelong learning and sharing of knowledge with peers
- Ability to travel to customer offices, and other Aqua offices, as needed (up to 15% of time)
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $265M in VC funding
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel and lots more!