VP Information Systems
About The Position
Aqua Security is looking for an experienced and dedicated VP Information Systems, to have in-depth knowledge of the current and up-and-coming trends in the IT field.
As a VP Information Systems, you will be responsible for the BI and internal organization systems
To be successful, you will be a highly technologies specialist, professional, and possess excellent organizational skills. The chosen candidate will help evaluate and to our daily operations to improve company development.
- Lead the information systems strategy.
- Direct and establish IT/IS-related projects, infrastructure, and applications
- Monitor changes in the technology sector to discover ways the company can improve and develop.
- Supervise the networks and computer systems in the company to ensure optimal performance.
- Plan and direct the implementation of new Information systems.
- Create and adapt technological platforms to improve the client experience.
- Troubleshoot data-related issues and establish regular maintenance.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in information technology and data management
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a global environment.
- Solid understanding of ERP and Salesforce systems
- Solid understating of networking and security, local, distributed, cloud based
- Solid understanding of cloud infrastructure and technology, experience working with AWS, Azure and IaaS including the commercial aspects and governance
- Solid understanding of the business as a system, ability to have a wide view of the business needs and translate them to supporting information technologies
- Business oriented
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, or relevant field.
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud-native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
Aqua Security’s mission is to make the cloud a safer place. Founded in 2015, Aqua is the pioneer of the container security market, and today is the largest pure-play cloud-native security company and the market leader.
Aqua enables customers to capture the benefits of cloud-native development, without sacrificing the security of their supply chains and production environments. More than 400 enterprises around the world use the Aqua Platform, including more than 20% of the Fortune 500 and 5 of the world’s 10 largest banks. Aqua also has strategic partnerships with AWS, Azure, GCP, Rad Hat, and VMware.
In March 2021, Aqua completed a $135 Million in Series E funding that places the company’s valuation in excess of $1 Billion!