About The Position
We are looking for a business analyst with strong technical abilities and Power BI experience to join our growing team in Aqua Security!
As a business intelligence analyst you will be responsible for:
1. Implement, develop and maintain the company’s business intelligence solutions.
2. Work with the company’s stakeholders to ensure the right KPIs are implemented and used in the right way.
3. Translate business requirements and needs to into BI solutions and deliver on time and on budget.
4. Identify business pain points and lack of visibility and actively act to minimize them.
5. Support the company’s users in their day-to-day efforts.
6. Work with outsource consultants to ensure we deliver the best solution for the organization.
7. Act as a consumer of the systems to ensure the best experience across all platforms.
8. Help the business maintain the accuracy of data in the business applications.
1. Proven experience implementing and supporting enterprise BI systems, including working with SQL, data warehouse implementations, ETL tools
2. 2+ years’ as a BI analyst\developer
3. Degree in computer science, Software development, industrial engineering or any equivalent field.
4. Experience working in a fast pace organization.
5. Team player
6. Passionate and willing to work in a dynamic and fast pace environment
7. Flexible and willing to learn and develop skills on a daily basis
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud-native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
If you’re ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global unicorn, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun!