About The Position
The Escalation Manager at Aqua is a critical member within the Support organization. You will work cross-functionally with R&D, Customer Success, Sales and Support, as well as with external customers to coordinate and drive the resolution of critical technical issues. In addition, you will providing timely and accurate updates and important details on the status of the customer relationship with senior management.
The Escalation Manager serves as a quarterback to allocate relevant resources, ensure priorities are set and provide constant updates after each escalation to ensure future prevention. The Escalation Manager will work to identify & prevent potential future escalations.
You will use your strong people management and communication skills to motivate teams, prioritize workloads, and drive execution. Your ability to interact effectively with both internal technical resources and customers will be a critical component to the success of this role.
Candidates based in Central or Eastern Time Zones will be considered.
- Develop and maintain a prioritized issue list and action plan to drive resolution to critical issues
- Hold scheduled conference calls with assigned customer accounts to understand the business impacts of key critical issues, and report the current status of those issues
- Coordinate resources throughout the Support organization to address the action plan for assigned accounts
- Report to senior management across the Support organization and beyond, to provide insight into the current state of the customer relationship with escalated accounts
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders from technical contributors to Senior Managers
- Strong people management skills
- Strong negotiation and objection handling skills
- Ability to effectively manage crisis situations
- Ability to manage customer expectations clearly and concisely
- Ability to effectively identify and manage a list of issues from inception to resolution
- Understanding of cross-functional relationships and processes critical to driving issue resolution
- Ability to effectively lead and work with cross-functional teams for complaint investigation, root cause analysis, identification, and implementation of corrective/preventative actions
- Excellent English skills both written & verbal
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $265M in VC funding
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to be your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel, and lots more!