Join the rapidly growing market of Container Security
Founded by IT security veterans, Aqua Security recognizes that application containers present the next major development in data center technology. Containerized environments create a new opportunity to reinvent application security – more effectively and efficiently than ever.
Aqua Security just celebrated 4 years in business and we are very proud of our success as an industry leader. We have much more to accomplish and that's where YOU come in! If you thrive in an environment that values team work, creativity and quality results, while having fun in the process – Aqua is the place for you!
Aqua Security is looking to hire a Customer Success Manager to join our team. As the primary point of contact, you will provide account management, technical advisory, and relationship oversight for accounts located in Australia.
Hands-on and confident technical expertise is required to work through challenges, field technical questions, and influence stake holders. The overall goal is to ensure that you understand the customers’ technical and business requirements and are able to anticipate and avoid issues; identify and mitigate risk; and contribute to a successful partnership with Aqua Security.
• Keep customers informed of upcoming product releases; develop account-specific roadmaps for successful adoption of the latest enhancements
• Measure and report on customer satisfaction; conduct periodic business reviews internally and with customers
• Provide our customers with technical expertise and develop ongoing relationships to help maximize their investment in Aqua
• Make recommendations on how new and existing features fit within customers’ environments
• Effectively maintain regular communication with both the customer and internal teams while constantly managing customer expectations
• Assess and document customers’ technical environment to reveal ongoing insight and improvement opportunities
• 3 years of experience in a technical role
• Must have background with Enterprise clients
• DevOps, security and Linux background is a plus
• Previous experience with CSM tools is desired
• Possess customer-facing and communication skills that enable you to best represent Aqua Security within a customer’s environment
• Experience working with Partners in the region, during various customers lifecycle is a plus
• Ability to work in a dynamic team-oriented environment and tackle customer challenges/requirements
• Successful track record of multi-tasking and being a team player on cross-functional teams
• Strong attention to detail and quality of work
• Strong problem solving, time management and analytical skills
• Ability to travel domestically, and occasionally internationally