About The Position
Aqua is looking for an Operations Manager with a can-do attitude, passion, and extensive experience in operational roles.
The Technical Support Group is responsible for Aqua Security Post Sale activity (Deployment, Support & Customer success) and for the company's SaaS Platform (Dev & Ops).
The Ops Manager will be responsible for Initiating cross-org processes, in this position, you’ll assist the Senior Director of Support in:
- Initiating & Implementing cross org processes.
- Headcount and growth planning
- Running the Operational routine of the Support Group
- Project management of large and complex delivery projects from planning through execution, delivery and adoption.
- Provide visibility over progress, status, risks, resource allocation via regular updates and company reports
- Adjusting the information systems to provide ongoing reporting and decision supporting data.
The Delivery Operations Manager main interfaces are: Support, CS, Engineering, Product Management, Operations, Sales, Finance & executive management.
- More than 4 years of operations and/or project management experience in the software industry – a must.
- Experience working with cross functional teams - a must.
- Fluent in English both verbal and written communication - a must.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Self-deductive and motivated for action delivery.
- Strong analytics capabilities.
- Familiarity with information systems (Jira, ticketing, BI, CRM etc.).
- Experience in Enterprise SaaS companies - an advantage.
- B.Sc. in Engineering or relevant, MBA – an advantage.