Associate Solution Architect
About The Position
The Associate Solution Architect will work with new cutting technology in DevOps, cloud and security. These technologies are used by fortune 1000 companies to architect, develop and secure their mission critical applications. The Associate Solution Architect will work under the supervision of the Sr. Director, Solution Architect. You will be fully trained on how to lead technical discussions, perform customer assessments, and convert ambiguous customer needs into specific, deliverable requirements and solutions to help qualify and quantify opportunities.
Are you a recent college graduate with a degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or Management Information Systems? Are you currently in a junior technical role looking to grow your skills and career at a cutting-edge technology company? If you would like to combine your passion for technology with your enthusiasm to help solve todays’ security challenges, then this may be a great opportunity for you.
This is a remote position for someone based on the West Coast.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in engineering, IT or Computer Science
- Possess technical drive and can talk comfortably with people
- Excellent written and verbal skills, master in active listening
- Fast learner, open to constructive criticism, problem solver and analytical thinker
- Willingness and desire to learn
- Confident, intuitive and results driven
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $265M in VC funding
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel and lots more!