Partner Sales Manager
About The Position
Aqua Security Software was founded in 2015, as containers and serverless technologies were just emerging. Our solution enables enterprises to secure their container-based and cloud-native applications from development to production, accelerating container adoption and bridging the gap between DevOps and IT security. We can provide full visibility into container activity, allowing organizations to detect and prevent suspicious activity and attacks, providing transparent, automated security while helping to enforce policy and simplify regulatory compliance.
You will be responsible for managing all partner businesses across SE Asia, Hong Kong, China, South Korea, and Japan. This will include the existing channel community of distributors and partners, together with recruitment of regional MSSPs and consultancies.
Working in tandem with the regional sales managers, you will develop go-to-market plans with the partners, which will support the territory revenue plans, and work with the Partner Solution Architect to manage the enablement journey for each partner. You will also collaborate with marketing on partner plans, events, and lead generation activities to help drive Aqua Security revenue for sourced and fulfillment business.
- Identify partners who fit our partner model; familiar with the Cloud Native space or focused on cybersecurity
- Foster strong relationships with each partner; executive management, sales reps, marketing, finance, and technical
- Build out comprehensive go-to-market plans that include; enablement, account mapping, marketing, product promotion, and lead generation
- Enable the partners to sell, perform demos and PoC’s
- Managing the deal registrations from partners within region; qualification, tracking and working with the partner where appropriate to close the deal
- Drive success and hit target
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows as required
- Manage all legal contracts and partner sales processes within the defined territory
- Keep up to date on product development, market landscape and competition
- Be part of a growing and successful team
Opportunity to build a partner market for Aqua Security Europe, in an agile and exciting space of container security. This is mostly a green field market and therefore would suit someone who has done this before; someone who thrives on building from the ground up, capable of multi-tasking and likes a challenge.
- Must be a self-starter who is comfortable in a start-up environment
- To be the evangelist and brand ambassador within the partner community
- Experience of building partner communities within these territories – ideally a minimum of 7 years in technology or security sales
- Capable and experienced in running sales cycles in tandem with sales account managers
- Existing relationships with regional VARS, consulting and MSSP partners
- Comfortable in engaging with senior level partner executives
- Competitive attitude with a strong work ethic
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good communicator
- Ability to demonstrate success
- An understanding of container security and the technology players within this space would be a bonus
- Comfortable working as a remote employee
- Languages – Written and verbal English is essential, plus an additional relevant language for the region is required
- Up to 50% travel across the region
- Located less than 1 hour from a regional airport