Aqua is looking for a Sales Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit to lead the activities in the South EMEA Emerging markets (Israel, Turkey and Spain countries) and be part of the South EMEA team (managed by Regional Sales Manager South EMEA, based in Paris).
Aqua has today customers in these markets, and the job’s responsibilities are to expand Aqua’s footprint in these accounts, together with continuing the market domination and penetration in them.
This role will require the ability to work at Aqua’s Israel offices, where you will need to be independent and self-driven, but at the same time have a team-player approach and engagement with the global sales organization and overlaying team (Marketing, Partners, Inside-Sales, Business Development etc.).
• Proven experience managing the full sales cycle (touch to end) in the Cyber-Security or DevOps domains.
• Working closely with SFDC (forecast updates, quotes etc.)
• Track record of successfully generating and nurturing pipeline
• Sales ability across all verticals, specifically within the enterprise arena
• Experience selling security and/or DevOps solutions is a big advantage
• Experience working with local channel partners in the specified countries (advantage)
• Direct quota carrier with a history of meeting/over-achieving targets
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Preference to prior work experience with start-up companies
• Technical background is an advantage
• Languages: Spanish, Hebrew, English - MUST