Pre-Sales Engineer/Solution Architect
About The Position
As a Solutions Architect you will be responsible for providing subject-matter expertise on the security of running software containers (Docker and other formats), which are rapidly being adopted in enterprise deployments. You will drive technical relationships with all stakeholders and support sales opportunities. You will work closely with the sales team throughout the sales process to ensure all of the client’s technical needs are understood and met with the best possible solution. You can expect to travel 20-30%.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communications skills and be able to translate technical requirements for a non-technical audience. This person can multitask, is self-motivated, while still interacting well with a team; is highly organized with high energy level and a can-do attitude. Required skills include:
- 3+ years’ experience as a Pre-Sales Engineer or Solutions Architect, working with enterprise software products or services
- Must have experience working with container technologies Docker and Kubernetes
- Must have experience with Linux
- Ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions
- Ability to present at industry events and technical meetups
- Recent familiarity or hands-on experience with:
- Networking configurations, routing, firewalling
- DevOps ecosystem: CI, CD tools, orchestration tools, data center automation, open source tools like Jenkins
- Cloud computing environments (AWS, Azure, and Google Compute)
- Knowledge of general security practices, regulatory compliance requirements, organizational structures, and corporate cultures
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Aqua Security is a UNICORN! Founded in 2015, Aqua Security is a global late-stage start-up widely known for being the largest pure play cloud native vendor, helping enterprises secure their cloud-native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $265M in VC funding – Most Recent Series E funding event March 2021 with a Pre-money valuation ($1B), and TAM of $17B
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft, Google, IBM)
- At the forefront of open-source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to be your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel, and lots more!
The Complete Cloud Native Security Platform ☁️🔒
#aquasecteam #cloudsecurity #aquaseclife