Security Data Analyst
About The Position
About the job
We are looking for driven and talented employees to work as cybersecurity data analysts on our research team. You will join the team on its mission to research cyberattacks against the cloud native stack, uncovering new vulnerabilities, threats and attacks that target containers, Kubernetes, serverless, and public cloud infrastructure - enabling new methods and tools to address them.
What will you do?
- Work with top notch researches in the front line of cybersecurity, in order to thoroughly understand the threat landscape of attacks against cloud native stack.
- Thoroughly analyze the research team’s data in order to deliver deep insights that can result in further research, blogs, new products… the sky is the limit.
- Conduct in-depth researchs, including defining your own research questions, obtaining relevant data, validating the data, summarizing and presenting the results and integrating the outcome into our products. If applicable you will also build your own data products in order to deliver better results.
- Seek for new data sources relevant to the security team’s research topics and threat intelligence collection, integrate this data into our team’s systems and curate this data into actionable intelligence or features / data sources in our products.
- Extensive understanding of cybersecurity threat landscape
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with security data analysis of large and complex data sets (data cleaning, manipulation, statistical analysis, etc.)
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with SQL
- Programming and scripting background (in languages such as Python / R / GO other)
- Knowledge of the inner-workings of Linux/Windows operating system - an advantage
- Knowledge of networking and internet protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, FTP) - an advantage
- Ability to work independently
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud-native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines.
Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility, and accelerating digital transformation.
Now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a hyper-growth startup, but still small enough to make a big impact. We have cool employees around the globe, and aside from being a leader in a hot industry of container security, we love to laugh and have fun!