Senior Product Manager
About The Position
Founded by security veterans and cloud specialists, Aqua Security recognizes that securing modern applications requires securing the different junctions of the application lifecycle from code, to posture of the cloud infra and protection at runtime. Aqua is building an innovative solution that ties all these pieces together into a holistic security solution for Cloud Applications.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join us and help drive Aqua towards that vision. If you thrive in an environment that values teamwork, creativity, and quality results, while having fun in the process – Aqua is the place for you!
- Manage the entire product life cycle E2E from building the vision and strategy, defining business model and marketing messages, building roadmap, driving execution to release and driving adoption and usage of delivered value.
- Collect, specify and characterize product requirements by conducting market research and evaluating customers’ needs. Work closely and build trust with customers to help direct product roadmap and improve customer experience.
- Evaluate tradeoffs and prioritize investments that will balance the different product needs and generate clarity and focus for the work group.
- Define features and own their backlog, works closely with Engineering, design and product marketing teams to align on tradeoffs and drive a successful delivery.
- Collaborate internally and externally to generate synergies and create a differentiated offering.
- Drive business impact across the organization and track success criteria and performance metrics. Be data driven with ongoing analysis of usage data.
- Communicate clearly about projects, risks, and accomplishments on behalf of the team.
- Guide and mentor other team members.
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager.
- Strong technical background
- Team player, confident, independent, and enthusiastic!
- Great listener - deep customer empathy and ability to identify customer needs
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills in English
- Proven track-record delivering software products/services to market
- Experienced working with customers
- Strong security and cloud background – Advantage
- Container security background – Advantage
- Knowledge in architecture and design of scalable and high-performance Cloud services - Advantage
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical equivalent. MBA - advantage.
Aqua is a unicorn in the exciting and fast-growing cloud-native security space, leading the digital transformation of the world’s largest organizations using containers, Kubernetes, and serverless.
Every Aquarian makes an impact. Our highly collaborative culture sparks bonds amongst Aquarians empowering us to boldly drive change. We thrive by constantly being challenged to deliver the best, most innovative technological solutions to our customers.
Join our team of cloud-native experts for a world of global opportunities and continuous career development!
The Complete Cloud Native Security Platform ☁️🔒
#aquasecteam #cloudsecurity #aquaseclife