Sales Operations Manager
About The Position
The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for supporting sales operation functions as well as direct management and oversight of the global deal desk team. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on individual with a strong work ethic, highly organized strategic thinker, and quality minded. This individual will have a constant focus on sales processes, policies, procedures in support of overall operational excellence.
This is a hybrid role based in our Burlington MA office. Only local candidates will be considered.
Specific areas of responsibility include:
- Management of the Global Deal Desk Team
- Strategic Partner with internal and external stakeholders on all things SFDC and CPQ
- Full understanding and experience creating complex enterprise quotes in CPQ
- Sales Tools & Best Practices
- Scaling SFDC in a growing enterprise (role hierarchy, territory management, forecasting, etc.)
- Maintaining data quality and integrity
- Booking and license delivery
- Sales Systems
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
In addition to managing the Deal Desk team, responsibilities will include:
- Develop, enhance and document all existing salesforce tools, integrations, policies & procedures in partnership with the broader sales operations team.
- Partner with IT to deploy and maintain tools and systems - specifically SFDC and CPQ but may be others – to support sales processes
- Develop and maintain process and systems documentation
- Own, design and support order Management, licensing processes and procedures.
- Working with internal stakeholders to constantly evolve and improve the user experience in all sales tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 5+ years of sales operations experience in the software industry, preferably cloud
- Strong knowledge of SFDC and CPQ, SFDC admin license preferred.
- Detailed understanding of sales processes, sales reporting, salesforce automation, quoting, booking and license delivery.
- Self-confident with ability to train and up level internal supporting resources.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships, gaining trust and confidence as a strategic partner from all partnering stakeholders.
- Strong problem solving, organizational and collaboration skills.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT AQUA
Aqua Security is a UNICORN! Founded in 2015, Aqua Security is a global late-stage start-up widely known for being the largest pure play cloud native vendor, helping enterprises secure their cloud-native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $265M in VC funding – Most Recent Series E funding event March 2021 with a Pre-money valuation ($1B), and TAM of $17B
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft, Google, IBM)
- At the forefront of open-source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to be your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel, and lots more!
The Complete Cloud Native Security Platform ☁️🔒
#aquasecteam #cloudsecurity #aquaseclife