Technical Content Marketing Manager
About The Position
We are looking for a talented, motivated, and articulate Technical Content Marketing Manager to join the team at Aqua Security. This is an exciting opportunity to position Aqua as top-of-mind with a growing audience of cloud native practitioners. The cloud native security industry is still taking form, and our challenge is to articulate and evangelize our unique point of view to a wide range of personas with different consumption preferences.
As the Technical Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating content that powers a variety of marketing initiatives, including content for the Aqua blog, other web properties, and demand-generation campaigns. This role reports into the Senior Director of Product Marketing and is a remote opportunity.
This role requires an experienced, curious, hands-on, and meticulous content and writing expert who takes pride in their work. The ideal candidate will be organized, a strong project manager, able to measure the impact of his/her/their initiatives, and be dedicated to team success and shared outcomes. This person should be a continual learner, a strong communicator, and have proven experience with highly technical content.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage the content marketing editorial calendar and align content strategy with company news, thought leadership themes, marketing campaigns, and more
- Deliver blogs, whitepapers, videos and more to scale our point of view and thought leadership across multiple audiences
- Work across the organization with team members in Demand Generation, Product Marketing, Technology Advocates, Product Management, Design, and more to create meaningful content that gets results
- Stay on top of content trends and experiment with new ways to deepen audience engagement with our brand
- Create guidelines for content voice that can be followed across the company
- Proven ability to create compelling and engaging content
- Three or more years in a content role for B2B cybersecurity, application development, or developer tool software companies or news outlets
- At least one year of experience covering public cloud infrastructure, cloud security, application security, developer tools or other related cloud native technology
- Experience with content optimization for search engines (SEO).
- Ability to understand deeply technical content and re-purpose it for other audiences and purpose
- Strong project management and organizational skills
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT AQUA
Aqua Security is a UNICORN! Founded in 2015, Aqua Security is a global late-stage start-up widely known for being the largest pure play cloud native vendor, helping enterprises secure their cloud-native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $265M in VC funding – Most Recent Series E funding event March 2021 with a Pre-money valuation ($1B), and TAM of $17B
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft, Google, IBM)
- At the forefront of open-source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to be your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel, and lots more!