Search Engine Marketing Manager
About The Position
This SEM Marketing Manager role will interact with a broad range of paid search digital marketing initiatives, including Google Ads, social media paid advertising, and remarketing/retargeting and display advertising. In a marketing analyst capacity, the role will provide analytics support related to marketing funnel data.
This includes being able to multi-task, problem solve, manage multiple timelines, and deliver on aggressive goals. This role will work closely with Aqua’s outside digital marketing agency as well as internal Aqua teams. This person performs tactical tasks effectively, develops collaborative relationships with team members, displays clear communication and acts proactively.
- Works with team to develop interactive search engine marketing strategies and campaigns
- Works closely with paid media, social media, and analytics teams to develop a holistic and omnichannel marketing strategy
- Monitors web analytics and pulls daily/weekly/monthly and ad-hoc search reports in Google Analytics and other online marketing metrics tools
- Analyzes the effectiveness of organic and SEM campaigns, provides direction to outside digital marketing agency to optimize conversion
- Integrates and tracks paid search activity and spend into HubSpot and SFDC for MQL, SQL and pipeline ROI
- Summarizes data and draws insightful conclusions by identifying key performance indicators
- Stays informed on industry, competitor activities and new digital strategies
- Defines creative requirements and works with designers and agencies to establish schedules, timeframes, and review content
- Performs keyword and website research with recommendations
- Connects marketing data with sales data to generate a full funnel analysis on marketing ROI
- Provides interpretations of analytical data to help management teams understand marketing effectiveness
- Prepare visual presentations that represent findings using graphs, tables, and reports
- Bachelor's degree required in Advertising, Marketing, or related field
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Marketing Automation (HubSpot preferred)
- Excellent computer skills -- intermediate with Excel and PowerPoint (PowerBI a plus)
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in Search or Analytics
- Experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics, Paid Social, Retargeting & Remarketing, and Display Advertising.
- Paid Search: 1 year (Required)
- Google Ads: 1 year (Required)
- Google Analytics: 1 year (Required)
- Data-driven and detail-oriented (Experience w/ PowerBI or similar)
- Self-starter with strong time-management and organizational skills
- Flexible under changing deadlines and focuses on detailed execution
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics certified
- Strong presentation skills
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT AQUA:
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $130M in VC funding
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel and lots more!