Customer Marketing Programs Manager
About The Position
This newly created position will be responsible for leading the overall marketing programs and product led growth for Aqua’s installed base of enterprise and mid-size customers. Working cross-functionally with customer success, sales, education, product marketing, and field marketing, the Customer Marketing Programs Manager will lead the marketing strategy for achieving retention, expansion and cross-sell expectations as we grow our presence in existing accounts. In this role, you will work closely with (and through) other marketing team members spanning events, webinars, online advertising, PR & social media, to implement and track programs you design.
The nature of this position demands strong collaborative & communication skills to effectively lead the functional teams and individual contributors responsible for each of the areas necessary to achieve the growth targets. The ideal candidate brings a broad range of marketing skills and experience creating and managing programs specifically focused on the user base, at all levels of the organization. In this role, you will report directly to the VP of Strategic Marketing Programs, with significant visibility across the executive management team.
- Creates overall marketing plan to maximize growth and retention of installed base customers globally
- Works with members of the marketing team to develop online and field programs to effectively reach the target audience to ensure awareness of additional use cases and capabilities of the Aqua Platform
- Teams with customer success and education resources to drive greater retention through increased utilization of our products
- Understands user analytics, and leverages data to identify ongoing expansion opportunities within established accounts, and aligns with sales to build upsell and cross-sell pipeline
- Summarizes data and draws insightful conclusions by identifying & tracking key performance indicators
- Prepares and presents content to effectively share program status to various audiences within the company
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in marketing of enterprise software solutions
- Minimum 2 years marketing of enterprise software solutions to the installed base
- Bachelor's degree required in Marketing, Communications, or related experience
- Experience with Digital Marketing platforms such as Hubspot, Salesforce, and Google Analytics
- Ideal candidate will have experience in security, development tools, or IT operations markets
- Must be a team player with the ability to lead and build consensus among others
- Strong communications skills, including written form (email content, web pages) and presentations
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $265M in VC funding
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel and lots more!