Strategic Account Manager
About The Position
Aqua is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Strategic Account Manager to join our growing team. In this remote position, you will use your seasoned sales skills and strong relationship building capabilities to generate new customer opportunities and maintain existing account relationships within our top Strategic Accounts. You will manage critical client relationships throughout the complete sales cycle from prospect to closure of the opportunity, through deployment and ongoing customer satisfaction. You will be expected to establish trusted relationships and leverage internal technical resources to influence the sales cycle. The ability to work effectively in a team-oriented organization is a must. The right person for this role thrives in a dynamic and fast-growing startup environment where you can work very independently.
- Prospect, close, develop and maintain key strategic account relationships and opportunities.
- Strategic Account relationship and outcome manager with all roles through the C-Suite.
- Identify opportunities for customer development and revenue growth to grow market share within assigned account base.
- Manage the full sales cycle for customer base including new customer acquisition and maintaining existing accounts within territory.
- Strategic and innovative account and opportunity planner within strategic account base.
- Manage pipeline and accurately deliver weekly/monthly/quarterly forecasts for assigned territory.
- Follow-up on all trade show, demo request and leads within assigned accounts.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with assigned accounts and maintain renewals at better than 95% rate.
- Manage and prepare customer proposals, RFP/RFQ/Solicitations, and serve as the Multi-functional Account Team Leader.
- Record gathered information into Aqua’s CRM (Salesforce) while advancing customers along the sales cycle.
- Inform management of any pertinent customer concerns/issues and escalate as required.
- 8-10+ years of prior Strategic Account sales experience within Security Solutions, DevOps or the Cloud arena.
- Deep relationships across the industry including VAR’s and SA’s.
- Demonstrated success in closing complex six-figure deals with large key Strategic Account customers with a high technical aptitude.
- Proven success and strong ability to build partnerships with C-Level Executives in target prospects and vertical markets (i.e. Financial Services, Retail, Telecom, Healthcare)
- Strong relationships within the territory as well as with Channel and Strategic Alliance Partners.
- Track record of success in consistently achieving multi-million-dollar quota and the ability to deliver and close sales of complex services and solutions in a competitive environment.
- Demonstrated success in strategic account planning.
- Strong Project Management skills and ability to cross-functionally lead an internal account project team.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, with a positive, self-starter attitude.
- Organized and detail oriented with excellent follow-up skills.
- Collaborative individual with the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Completion of a formal sales training program is preferred.
- Knowledge of Cloud and SaaS offerings is required.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Ability to conduct business over the phone involving prospecting, selling, and servicing new and existing customers
- Prior experience with Salesforce is highly desired.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT AQUA
Aqua Security is a UNICORN! Founded in 2015, Aqua Security is a global late-stage start-up widely known for being the largest pure play cloud native vendor, helping enterprises secure their cloud-native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $265M in VC funding – Most Recent Series E funding event March 2021 with a Pre-money valuation ($1B), and TAM of $17B
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft, Google, IBM)
- At the forefront of open-source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to be your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel, and lots more!
The Complete Cloud Native Security Platform ☁️🔒
#aquasecteam #cloudsecurity #aquaseclife