Senior Application Security Engineer
About The Position
Aqua Security is looking for a talented application security engineer to join our growing team.
In this role, you will focus on enhancing the security of our product, supporting infrastructure and overall security posture.
Your responsibilities :
- Performing security-focused design reviews of applications, systems, and networks.
- Working with R&D teams to review code and infrastructure for security vulnerabilities (manual and automated)
- Perform periodic application level penetration tests on major features and versions.
- Lead Internal Red Team/Purple Team exercises and results
- Coordinate third-party penetration tests and security assessments as part of our global security program
- Developing and automating vulnerability proof of concept, partnering with development and infrastructure teams across Aqua to assist with remediation of identified issues.
- Working collaboratively with development teams on secure design and Threat modeling, perform training around Web application, API, and Cloud Security threats
- Providing guidance and answering questions about security practices and anything AppSec
The ideal candidate will have excellent technical and communications skills and be able to translate security requirements to technical recommendations, design, and implementation. He should be able to identify risks and propose mitigations; has the ability to read, update security documentation and automate security enforcement. This person is highly organized, has leading capabilities and a can-do attitude, and knows how to work with multiple diverse teams at the same time.
Required skills include :
- Be proficient with Cloud technologies.
- Have experience at least 3+ years of hands-on offensive security.
- Have experience in accompanying teams to address vulnerabilities across multiple cloud providers and technology stacks
- Stay up to date with the latest security technologies, attack techniques.
- Have experience with threat modeling (STRIDE, RRA, etc.)
Aqua is a unicorn in the exciting and fast-growing cloud-native security space, leading the digital transformation of the world’s largest organizations using containers, Kubernetes, and serverless.
Every Aquarian makes an impact. Our highly collaborative culture sparks bonds amongst Aquarians empowering us to boldly drive change. We thrive by constantly being challenged to deliver the best, most innovative technology solutions to our customers.
Join our team of cloud-native experts for a world of global opportunities and continuous career development!