DevSecOps Support Engineer (U.S. Timezone)
About The Position
We are building a state-of-the-art security platform for large enterprises in the exciting and innovative new field of cloud security. Our open-core SaaS platform is used by thousands of developers, businesses, and enterprises to keep their cloud workloads secure.
We are looking for a talented Cloud Support Engineer to join our team to support our cloud security solutions for prospects and existing customers. This role will focus on post-sales technical support: providing expert product advice to customers, reproducing issues with the product, and helping to ensure our customer implementations are successful.
A little about Aqua…
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
Aqua’s Cloud Native Security portfolio provides full visibility and security automation across the entire application lifecycle and infrastructure, using a modern zero-touch approach to detect and prevent threats while simplifying regulatory compliance.
Aqua customers include some of the world’s largest financial services, software development, internet, media, hospitality, and retail companies, with implementations across the globe spanning a broad range of cloud providers and on-premises technologies.
· At least 4+ years in a support role mainly experience with Docker, Kubernetes, or Openshift
· Ability to reproduce product bugs, record actions, and work with engineers on a resolution
· Fluent English skills in a technical cloud domain
· Experience supporting users of a SaaS application product
· Excellent technical writing skills
· Experience supporting users of AWS, Azure, or GCP clouds
· Experience supporting a security product
· Experience with Systems administration in Linux
· Experience with Networking (TCP/IP, DNS)
· Ability to process and interpret logs, database records, etc. to fulfill support requests
· Ability to engage with customers on phone calls or screen share to debug issues
· Ability to read technical documentation and work with customers on a resolution
· Open to working shifts, including overnight shifts (US timezone preferred)
· Degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, or Engineering
· Nice to have - ability to write small scripts to demonstrate features, bugs, etc.
The Complete Cloud Native Security Platform ☁️🔒
#aquasecteam #cloudsecurity #aquaseclife