QA Performance Engineer
About The Position
Aqua Security enables enterprises to secure their container-based and cloud-native applications from development to production, accelerating container adoption and bridging the gap between DevOps and IT security.
Aqua is looking for a passionate and experienced QA Performance Engineer who feels at home in any Linux and cloud environment.
- Be a part of our product development cycle from the design to production
- Execute performance tests and analyse results
- Develop, Execute and Analyse performance tests and infrastructure using Python and JMeter.
- Collaborate with cross-functional Agile teams and serve as a professional mentor to the teams.
- Become an integral part of the high cadence release process of R&D
- Develop the performance infrastructure using python and groovy
- Min. 3+ years of experience as a Performance QA engineer
- Practical experience in performance profiling and troubleshooting
- Python/Java hands-on experience
- Experience with UNIX/Linux platforms
- Ability to multi-task and juggle several projects
- 1+ year of experience with Python - must
- Proven capabilities in creating test environments from scratch
Nice To Have:
- Reporting/monitoring tool such as Grafana and Prometheus is an advantage
- Working experience with containers and containers orchestration tools
- Public cloud working experience (AWS/Azure/GCP) is an advantage. GCP experience is a big advantage Thorough knowledge in JVM behaviours and tuning
- Groovy / Jenkins’s knowledge
- Background from Security/Cyber companies
- Strong technical skills: ability to deep dive into complex problems and find their root cause
- Experience with CI/CD systems, Jenkins or similar
The Complete Cloud Native Security Platform ☁️🔒
#aquasecteam #cloudsecurity #aquaseclife