HR Business Partner - EMEA
About The Position
Aqua Security is looking for a HR Business Partner to join our growing team. If you thrive in an environment that values teamwork, creativity and quality results, while having fun in the process – Aqua is the place for you!
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) will join Aqua’s global HR team and ideally be based in the UK and supporting our EMEA, Australia and APAC teams.
This team is nimble, impactful, and creative, and we focus on building successful relationships and delivering value across the entire company. Our goal is to actively listen to employees, identify business needs and work to deliver high-quality solutions. We possess a “get-it-done” attitude with a service mindset.
The HRBP position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in our Go-To-Market (GTM) organization in areas such as employee relations, employee experience and engagement, recruitment and employee development, etc.
What you will do:
- Act as a business partner to your assigned business units on all human capital related issues.
- Actively support the Talent Acquisition needs of the team to include sourcing, screening, liaison with Hiring Managers and the interview teams and facilitating the candidate experience and hiring process.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to managers and coaches managers on effective soft-skills and team leadership (coaching, career development, succession planning, performance improvement, recruiting, employee engagement, etc.).
- Support our HR programs and growth initiatives that allow Aqua to attract, develop and retain the best talent.
- Support employees in achieving their business and ongoing development goals.
- Work closely with management and employees to develop strong work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of local employment labor law and ongoing compliance.
- Facilitate HR projects as part of a global HR team and in support of enhancing the overall employee experience.
- Partner with the global HR team and executive regionally on Employee wellbeing and Engagement initiatives.
- Promote company values and culture.
- Bachelor’s Degree level in Human Resources or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in HR roles to include HRBP (ideally in a sales, Go-To-Market organization)
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a global and cross-functional team with a balance of business acumen, relationship building, and with unquestionable integrity.
- Past experience working in global high-tech companies and/or hyper growth start-up environments is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- High attention to detail with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Demonstrated success of driving change management, project management and a culture of excitement and enthusiasm to solve challenges within a start-up organization.
- Positive can-do attitude, team player with a creative out-of-the-box thinking and innovative spirit.
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $265M in VC funding
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel and lots more!