About The Position
Aqua Security is looking for a highly motivated Bookkeeper to join our growing finance team.
This position is for Aqua Ltd. In Israel and will report to a senior/head bookkeeper.
Main tasks include an end to end bookkeeping, primarily:
- Process vendor invoices and prepare payments
- Review personal expenses reimbursement
- Bank reconciliations and monthly credit card
- Support end of month closing
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Assist with preparation of mandatory reports to local authorities
- Ad-hoc projects as required
- At least 3 years experience with bookkeeping – must
- Certified Bookkeeper (Level 1 & 2), Bookkeeping Level 3 – advantage
- Experience working with NetSuite – advantage.
- Previous experience in a high-tech company and multi-currency environment – must
- Ability to work independently and according to deadlines.
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong verbal and written English skills - Must
- Highly motivated and committed
If you’re ready to explore your best, and you have experience in a global dynamic environment, this is a perfect opportunity to join Aqua!
We are a global late-stage start-up, but still small enough to make a huge impact.
We have unique employees around the world. And aside from being an industry leader in the cloud security market, we also have a lot of fun!