About The Position
Aqua Security is looking for a highly motivated Bookkeeper to join our growing finance team!
If you’re ready to explore your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough to make a huge impact. We have unique employees around the world. And aside from being a leader in a hot industry of cloud security, we love to have fun!
- Bank reconciliations and monthly credit card reconciliation
- Record suppliers’ invoices for different subsidiaries and process payment including setting up payments’ orders in the bank
- Issue invoices to customers and work on collection
- Responsibility of employee reimbursement
- Preparation of mandatory reports to local authorities for different subsidiaries
- Continuous reviewing of current work processes to identify and implement improvements
- At least 5 years’ experience with bookkeeping – must
- Certified Bookkeeper (Level 1 & 2), Bookkeeping Level 3 – advantage
- Experience working with NetSuite – advantage.
- Previous experience in a high-tech company and multi-currency environment – must
- Ability to work independently and according to deadlines.
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong verbal and written English skills - Must
- Highly motivated and committed
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.