Travel Coordinator and Purchasing Assistance
About The Position
Aqua Security is looking for a Travel Coordinator and Purchasing Assistance to join our team.
What You Will do
You will be expected to consistently do the following:
· Travel coordination for employees worldwide.
· Providing services for the employees booking and global control
· Budget monitoring of all travel aspects
· Manage travel agents and other service providers
· Managing group/company events travel.
· Ensures that travel booking is aligned with the company's travel policy.
· Lead continuous improvement of travel programs
· Reviews and configures travel-related data, analysis and reporting of travel data
· Negotiate agreements with airlines and hotels
· Manage various purchasing projects and monitoring the related invoices and payments
· Handling negotiations and contracts
· Providing services to multiple internal interfaces
· 3-5 years’ experience in the travel at Tech industry
· Excellent English & Hebrew skills - read/write/talk
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple tasks
· Strong writing, communication, and project/time management skills
· Service oriented, experienced with suppliers and internal customers
· Ability to work in a dynamic & under pressure working environment
· Fast learner
· High attention to details
· Flexible hours
· Knowledge of Microsoft office applications (Outlook, Excel, PP, Word)- Required
· BA degree- an advantage
· Netsuite knowledge- an advantage
· Concur knowledge - an advantage
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud-native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $265M in VC funding
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud-native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open-source cloud-native solutions and primary cybersecurity research
If you’re ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun!