Argon Security - Full Stack Engineer
About The Position
Argon is a security start-up, and an Aqua security company, providing the first-ever protection for the modern software development process. Argon's mission is to lead the software supply chain security market, enabling companies to release world-changing software without compromising security.
As a Senior software engineer, you will be involved in all stages of production from architecture, designing, coding, deploying, and maintaining.
- End-to-end development
- Contribute to technological and architectural decisions
- Work collaboratively with professional developers, Designers, and Product Managers to deliver a high-quality product.
- Join a growing team to have a significant impact on the product / RnD structure & culture/tech stack
- We are using: Node.js, React, Golang, MongoDB, Neo4j graph DB, Redis, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, fully CI/CD, ArgoCD, Terraform, and lots of other cool and cutting edge technology
- 3+ years of experience with microservices development
- Deep understanding of microservices architecture and cloud-native development
- Experience with databases and message queue technologies
- Experience in developing a security-related SAAS product.
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD)
- B.Sc in Computer Science/Software Engineering or related field
- Familiarity with Graph Databases
- professional experience with Node.js/Golang/React