Site Reliability Engineer
About The Position
If you have a strong passion for building the next-generation security solution for cloud-native applications (Kubernetes, Docker, serverless), you should strongly consider joining Aqua Security! We're building a security product that protects applications against internal and external threats, used by our customers, around the world! In a true DevOps manner, our products enable rapid development by addressing security issues earlier in the SDLC and making security a part of it.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a world class global technical team and to hold responsibility for designing, creating, and provisioning infrastructure, and deploying and maintaining applications with a focus on infrastructure as code. The Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) team at Aqua Security helps other Engineering teams improve the reliability, security, resilience, and performance of the services they own.
- Use your expertise in the working of Aqua’s Infrastructure to ensure other teams are getting maximum leverage from it
- Own several of the processes, and related tooling, that contributes to reliability, including how we run incidents (and how we learn from them), how to make infrastructure changes safely and ensure adequate capacity for future needs
- Be responsible for design, creation, and maintenance of a complete multi cloud deployment and monitoring framework
- Work with AWS EKS, GCP GKE and Azure AKS and many other cloud services
This position will cover West Coast hours.
- Strong SRE/DevOps skillset on Azure, GCP or AWS (preferred)
- Experience with HashiCorp products
- CI/CD - Jenkins a plus
- Monitoring platforms - Datadog preferred
- Containerization with Docker and Kubernetes
- Strong working experience with at least one of the following: Bash, Python/GO
- Solid Linux experience
- Database expertise a plus (PostgreSQL ideal)
- An eagerness to automate everything
- Manage availability and performance problems for clients
- Automate resolution to prevent re-occurrences
- Ability to be on call on a rotational basis
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $265M in VC funding
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel and lots more!