About The Position
As a QA Architect you will aid, guide and provide leadership to the automation engineers in the team for new developments (including functional code-reviews) and RCA process for field defects and escalations. In this role you’ll act as a bridge between the Scrum team and the extended QA Team, conduct system level test as part of the development and release cycles, create and review feature test plans.
You will work directly with the guild manager to refresh, enforce and convey new quality and development processes, help collect and monitor team quality KPI’s such as automation coverage. As well as get hands-on work done as needed, open bugs and new story/EPIC DoD, deliver features in high quality and identifying gaps in current coverage.
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- 5+ years of experience in the quality domain
- Experience as a manual tester, conducting test plans, and execution of tests.
- Experience and knowledge in automation best practices
- Ability to lead and track sprint/release quality plans
- Ability to lead tasks and engage others in order to reach fulfillment
- High interest in understanding the product goals, customer journey and focus on the end-to-end user experience
- Ability to challenge the different deliveries of the team (test plans, positive/negative paths, effects on other uses cases, etc.)
- Willingness to be hand-on when needed (test plans, manual testing, etc.)
- Knowledge around docker/K8S – an advantage
- Experience as a QA Lead – an advantage
Now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a hyper-growth startup, but still small enough to make a big impact. We have cool employees around the globe, and aside from being a leader in a hot industry of container security, we love to laugh and have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great culture, international travel, and lots more!