R&D Program Manager
About The Position
We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated, and hands-on technical Program Manager who can thrive in a non-traditional, agile environment at the cutting-edge of the cloud Native Ecosystem and Cyber Security.
As R&D Program Manager you’ll be responsible of planning, monitoring and help delivering software components to customers according to a planned schedule, scope, and quality KPIs. As well as identifying and resolving issues, conflicts, and slips (including resources dilemmas between activities), provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects, datasets, and tasks.
You’ll manage internal and external cross-functional engineering programs, interact and collaborate with R&D teams, product managers, sales, and technical support professionals in IL and globally. Handle changes in program scope, proactively seek and identify potential risks and define contingency plans as needed and act as Agile coach.
Haven't heard of Aqua? We are a late stage start-up widely known for being the largest pure play cloud native security vendor, focusing exclusively on cloud native technologies such as containers, serverless, VMs and Kubernetes. We recently secured $135M in series E funding pushing us over $1B in company valuation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of experience in software or systems development.
- 5+ years of experience in Technical/Engineering Program Management or Product Management.
- Working knowledge of project management tools & processes.
- Organizational and coordination experience with multi-tasking capabilities.
- Cross-functional leadership experience in a technical software environment.
- Interpersonal experience, including relationship building and collaboration within a cross-functional team.
- Engagement experience with external partners to create and deploy scalable systems (e.g. platforms, training, support).
- Communication experience across various levels of stakeholders.
- Experience with Agile and SaaS delivery and SDLC – a must.
- Proven ability to drive change across the organization.