Professional Services Consultant
About The Position
As part of the Professional Services team at Aqua Security, you will contribute to our goal of deploying Aqua solutions into our customers. The primary aim of the role is to assist customers with the installation, configuration and use of Aqua Security solutions, working in concert with our Customer Success Managers and Architects. The output of your work is measured by happy, fully deployed customers who are able to secure their development pipelines, infrastructure and workloads running in a cloud environment.
Skills and knowledge:
- Knowledge of Cloud Native technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Platforms, Cloud Native Security ecosystem tools
- Comfortable leading customers in interactive workshops and individual interactions.
- Able to train customer audiences and an ability to adapt to the level of your audience
- Ability to analyze customer requirements and translate into practical guidance and designs for Aqua Security products
- Manage multiple customer implementations simultaneously
- Ability to coach Professional Services consultants at our Partners
- Ability to operate as a customer advocate if required for product defects
- Ability to work within a pre-defined project scope where required
- Ability to scope and manage the day-to-day work of projects independently
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
Technology and Tools:
- Collaboration and project management tools (i.e. Jira, Asana, Microsoft 360, Sharepoint)
- Familiar with the cloud native ecosystem platforms such as AWS, GCP, Azure
- Experience with infrastructure automation and IAC tools such as Ansible, Puppet or Chef would be an advantage
- Deep knowledge of container technology such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift and Rancher
- Systems administration experience with Linux, Unix or Windows
Teamwork / Other
- Ability to collaborate with others in Customer Success and Sales – notably Support, Architects, Project Management, sales, product and documentation teams.
- Proactive communication and self-education
- Commitment to lifelong learning and sharing of knowledge with peers
- Ability to travel to customer offices, and other Aqua offices, as needed (up to 50% of time depending on region)
- Maintain a broad and deep technical understanding of the Aqua Security product line and the underlying technologies and protocols.
- Design customer solutions using Aqua patterns and deployment standards.
- Solicit reviews from stakeholders and other SMEs
A successful candidate in this role ideally needs to have a strong background in full-stack cloud native security in the software development life cycle.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT AQUA:
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $265M in VC funding
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel and lots more!