Learning Experience Designer
About The Position
Aqua Security is looking for a Learning Experience Designer to round-out our talented and growing Customer Education team, who will be tasked creating engaging, innovative, and interactive learning experiences for our customers and partners.
As part of the Customer Education team at Aqua Security, you will contribute to our overall vision of creating the right training for the right people at the right time. Our first goal is to provide both foundational and advanced courses delivered in a variety of formats including self-directed, virtual/live instructor-led, and virtual labs. These will be supplemented by webinars. We’re looking for someone comfortable with complex technical tools and creating world class learning experiences for others to help them gain proficiency. The output of our work is measured by happy, engaged, enabled and educated customers and partners, with the ability to maintain the effectiveness of our program at a global scale.
- Use a variety of course authoring tools and multimedia tools, (Articulate 360, Adobe Creative Cloud, native LMS authoring, Camtasia etc.) to develop a library of learning materials that are instructionally sound, visually appealing, and shepherd learners to product proficiency
- Translate instructional design storyboards and documents into interactive, user-friendly learning experiences based on input from instructional design team and subject matter experts.
- Ability to communicate abstract technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to research customer user behavior and generate actionable insights to improve product adoption
- Assist in the development of a content and marketing strategy for our educational products
- Comfortable recording video-based content and hosting product webinars
- Manage our content webinar series and explore podcast series hosting
- Help administer Aqua’s Learning Management System (LMS). Maintain systems, create user profiles, create usage reports, publish SCORM, video, and other digital content, etc.
- Engage with multiple business units including customer success, support, product, services, and docs to stay up to date on the product and best practices.
- Maintain a broad and deep technical understanding of the Aqua Security product line and the underlying technologies and protocols.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of changes in modern user experience design, instructional design, and customer education best practices and industry trends.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years experience in instructional design and developing learning content for SaaS products
- Proficiency in Articulate Storyline, Articulate Rise, and Camtasia
- Experience with virtual lab environments preferred
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud an asset as well as experience in visual design and graphic design tools that support usability for self-directed learning and other modalities
- A portfolio of eLearning, video, and graphic design projects preferred
- Experience building eLearning content as SCORM or xAPI compliant modules.
- Ability to travel regionally and globally (once safe to do so), up to 15% of the time
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $265M in VC funding
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to do your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers competitive comp and benefits, great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel and lots more!