Professional Services Manager
About The Position
As part of the Professional Services team at Aqua Security, you will contribute to our goal of deploying Aqua solutions into our customers. The primary aim of the role is to manage the sales and delivery of consulting engagements for the installation, configuration and use of Aqua Security solutions, working in concert with our Customer Success team and our Services Partner network. While being the face of Aqua to our customers who need Services, you will be acting as the primary point of contact for Sales, Consulting, Architecture, Finance and Project Management.
Skills and knowledge:
- Experience managing Professional Services sales and delivery within a software business
- Direct people manager or team lead experience of a technical delivery team within a software business
- Ability to create and articulate the value proposition of Services and training for Aqua; experience working in consultative selling and with a detailed understanding of professional services delivery
- Knowledge of Cloud Native technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Platforms, Cloud Native Security ecosystem tools would be an advantage
- Comfortable leading customers and Aqua sales teams in the scoping and sale of Professional Services engagements.
- Ability to develop and coach Professional Services consultants both at Aqua and at our Partners
- Ability to scope projects, draft detailed SOWs and manage the day-to-day work of projects independently
- Experience with infrastructure automation and/or DevOps is an advantage
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
Technology and Tools:
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Collaboration and project management tools (i.e. Jira, Asana, Microsoft 360, Sharepoint)
- Familiar with the cloud native ecosystem platforms such as AWS, GCP, Azure
- Deep knowledge of container technology such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift and Rancher
- Systems administration experience with Linux, Unix or Windows
Teamwork / Other:
- Able to develop relationships with key customer stakeholders to grow services bookings and revenue within your region
- Ability to collaborate with others in Customer Success and Sales – notably Support, Services, sales, product and documentation teams.
- Proactive communication and self-education
- Capture best practices in the sales and delivery process for reuse and sharing with the global Aqua services teams
- Work with the delivery teams, including Services Leadership, Customer Success Managers, project managers, architects, consultants and Support on getting the right offerings scoped to solve customer business needs
- Commitment to lifelong learning and sharing of knowledge with peers
- Ability to to customer offices, and other Aqua offices, as needed (up to 35% of time)
- Negotiation of Services pricing, project costs, and terms with Aqua Customers and Partners.
- Lead delivery of projects in collaboration with Aqua or customer project managers to ensure delivery quality within the financial parameters of projects sold
- Be responsible for and have the ownership of the bookings forecast for your region
- Able to manage multiple customer implementations simultaneously
- Obtain and maintain a broad understanding of the Aqua Security product line and how Aqua services align with these products
- Design customer solutions for Aqua products as needed in your region
- Solicit reviews from stakeholders and other SMEs
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT AQUA
Did you hear the news? Aqua has reached “unicorn” status! After just 5 years, Aqua has received $135M in Series E funding. With this investment Aqua’s valuation now exceeds $1 Billion. This valuation is based on several factors including our consistent growth year over year, an impressive customer base to include many Fortune 100 companies, and the incredible team of Aquarians who bring their dedication and passion to their job every day! You can read more here: https://hubs.li/H0J03jn0
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- Total of $265M in VC funding
- More than 400 enterprise customers across the globe
- Strategic partnerships with the major cloud native platform providers and public cloud providers
- At the forefront of open source cloud native solutions and primary cyber security research
If you’re ready to be your best, now is the perfect time to join Aqua! We are a global late stage start up, but still small enough for you to make a big impact. We have dedicated employees around the globe. And aside from being in a hot cloud security industry, we love to have fun! Aqua also offers great company culture, amazing colleagues, international travel, and lots more!